For any help or guidance regarding COVID-19 or Distance Learning please contact us via the following, we will aim to respond to you as soon as possible, within 5 working days: email@example.com
Please see the links below for free to use resources which will help you over the school closure:
Mental Health & Wellbeing
- Learner Wellbeing PowerPoint 31/03/20
- Kooth COVID19 Response Poster
- Mind - Coronavirus and your wellbeing
- P.E with Joe
- Dudley Metropolitan Borough Council have made various resources, help sheets and fun activities available via their websites.
- Learners, Parents and Carers can download the Dudley Virtual Learning School’s Guide for Home Learning to Support Carers & Families.
- The British Museum has made its online collections free to the public.
- The Natural History Museum has free virtual tours.
- The Tate Gallery has a 360-degree virtual tour online.
- View the latest exhibitions at The National Gallery virtual tours.
- The Vatican has opened up its digital tours so the Sistine Chapel can be viewed.
- NASA Kids is perfect for space fans. Learn all about the universe we live in by viewing these online videos.
- Watch The Wind in the Willows stage production online.
- Minecraft: The Education Edition is popular with children already – these resources all have an educational purpose.
- Look at nature all around the world with Explore.
- Audible Stories has made all of its classic children’s stories free.
- Watch science experiments with Colorado University.
- For music lovers, there is a 21-day free trial to learn an instrument with Prodigies Music.
- Explore the world with videos capturing activity all over the planet with Project Explore.
- On Twitter, Patrick Stewart (@sirpatstew) is reading a sonnet a day.
- Julie Dawn Cole, who played the original Veruca Salt in Willy Wonka And The Chocolate Factory (and Tes mental health columnist), is reading the book it was 3 based on – Roald Dahl's Charlie and the Chocolate Factory – aloud one chapter a night at 6pm on her Facebook page.
- News Mag Media have made their content free. Great for supporting children with their non-fiction reading.
Please note all of the above are subject to availability from the source.