Uniform & Suppliers
As per the Chief Executive welcome letter, we can confirm that Year 7 learners will be gifted a blazer and tie as a way of welcoming them into our Trust. In addition, we are delighted to confirm that our Year 11 learners will receive their free tie alongside our Student Leaders in September.
We anticipate that blazers and ties will be distributed during our summer school from Monday 2nd to Friday 6th August 2021.
Please refer to the Parent/Carer Guide 2021/22 for information relating to the expectations and standards of uniform. This is available under the Parents & Carers area of our website.
For information, our uniform suppliers for 2021/22 are outlined below.
- PE Kit is available from Surridge Sport. Please order online via their website https://www.surridgesport.com/webshop-landing-page-search (or see trust website for individual academy links). You can also order by telephone (01282 418 418). Orders will be delivered free of charge to your academy or to your home address for a small fee. The minimum requirement for PE Kit is a branded Polo Shirt and Shorts with plain black socks. Other branded items are available from the Surridge webshop, alternatively plain black items are accepted as an alternative.
- Ties are available directly from the academy at £4 per tie.
- Blazers are available from two suppliers:
- A Oakes Ltd, Churchill Shopping Centre, Dudley. 01384 255 600 (for Years 7 to 11).
- Crested School Wear, Churchill Shopping Centre, Dudley 01384 918 330 and also available to order online from www.crestedschoolwear.co.uk (for Years 8 to 11).
Important: please note we will confirm the date when parents/carers will be able to obtain/purchase blazers in due course.